Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Fudge!

No, really!! While Heth was here we (she!) made some delicious very easy yummy fudge and i thought we should share the recipe! Put 500gms choc bits, 60gms butter and 1 tin condensed milk in a dish and microwave Medium 4-6 minutes, stirring twice. Add chopped nuts, fruit, ginger (yum!!) or whatever, pour in tin and set in fridge! Heth Al Jacob Ian and I can all vouch for it being absolutely scrummy!

I've finished packing the lounge, spare room, sewing room (yes really!!), Christmas decorations, and will tackle the teak cupboard in the dining room tonight! We're going to leave about 7 tomorrow morning and spend a few hours with Granny and Grampa before we go to Adelaide for Michael's Carols night at school! I'll be happy to have a non-packing, just-sitting day!

I hope, Rob and Cherie, that you both have a wonderful time at the concert tonight .... I look forward to the Blogs! Take care, all of you! Love Mum XXXX PS What time do the Carols start?

1 comment:

Heth said...

mmm... could have some now but i cleaned my teeth :P Tomorrow then! Drive safe and give Grannny&Grampa sloppy kisses from us all :)