Friday, March 30, 2007

Bits n Pieces

Just a few things from us...
Jacob's very much looking forward to his birthday and party tomorrow. 'Its my berfday soon, I have free candles' etc etc, very cute. (I probably should do some of the many things I need to do between now and the party but it'll wait I guess.) He's got a bit of a cough at the moment but that doesn't seem to be slowing him down at all, and he is turning into a real chatterbox. He has certainly 'come out of his shell' in recent weeks and luckily for us is quite independent in the mornings when he gets up. He'll be happy to come out and put a video on and eat an apple that we leave out for him (like Father Christmas!) (or anything else he may find - one day it was dry weetbix, another day he'd grabbed the whole chunka loaf of bread and was chomping into it!). We're making the most of not needing to rush in the mornings.
The other night when i was feeding Sam he bit me and drew blood! I was not impressed, and he's done it a few other times since then. Makes feeding incredibly painful and horrible and I really hope he stops doing it! His teeth are very sharp. He's also not slowed down by much anymore as he's officially crawling! We're not quite sure exactly what we're in for now... Good fun I guess and he's generally happy to entertain himself with the toys in the corner, and now if Jacob takes toys away from him he can just go and find some more! Gonna be interesting I think...
Al's busy with an assignment at the moment, and I'm just busy with these 2 mobile boys. I think I should give up trying to achieve anything in the day!
Anyway just thought we'd say hello. Shall blog more after the party and the birthday I imagine. And now I REAlly need to go and do those things!
Much Love,
Heth :)

No comments: