Sunday, November 25, 2007

Christmas

Sorry to repeat the email I sent out to a Heth and Mum, but I thought I should post this online also for Deb's benefit!

Also all of you mentioned DVD's below. Please let me know if you want these, as obviously I can access these extremely easily! We do have 35000+ titles at work!

OK here is the email:


Hey there,

Hope you guys are doing well.

Looking forward to catching up with you guys on Christmas day, its certainly been a very long time hasn’t it! In regards to presents for the kids. I have a couple of things for them already, but I just wanted to get them one “special” gift also. Any hints would be extremely welcome J

If you need any ideas for Michael, his main passions at the moment are music (playing and listening), drawing, his DS lite, lego, the beach and exercise.

My grandma just moved into a nursing home, so he now has her new, very costly, electronic piano which he has taken a shine to, so perhaps if you can locate some easy sheet music for him to practice with that might be an idea? If not any art equipment or lego would be a good thing. In reference to exercise, he is obsessed with building himself up so even something like a gym ball and mat would be great (I dare say he could have a lot of fun with that! LOL). Or perhaps a cheapie MP3 player, as his was a real cheapie and is only 512kb, and died a death!

Anyway I will leave it in your capable hands!

We went out last night – Rob and Michael to the monster trucks at the Entertainment Centre with a few guys from his work, and a friend from my work. I went out with another friend from my work to a farewell party for a couple of guys I work with. It was the greatest feeling going out and getting dressed up and not feeling like the Goodyear blimp! LOL We got to bed at 2am, I have been up since 6, and we are off to the local Reynella Village Christmas pageant and neighbourhood fair in a couple of hours! Then its off to see my grandma, home to put up the tree and also do some work for Ezy’s. Our latest warehouse manager quit on Friday, so now that’s 5 warehouse managers in less than 2 years – you would think my evil CEO might get the point that he is demanding too much of his staff, but lets not go there!

Take care everyone, and I’ll see you soon!
Cherie
Xxxx

PS Rob is in the midst of another promotion, but that is his news to tell, but I figured he might forget to tell you! He is doing really well at PMP :)

Also a heads up that Michael is a size 14 (to be safe), incase you needed to know. He has heaps of clothes, but if you wanted to get something for him, I am sure an ACDC t-shirt would be appreciated or something of that genre! LOL His shoe size is a size 6 mens, so as you can see my baby is growing up! LOL

Anyway take care!
Cherie!
xxx

(who herself has dropped 24.5 kgs and 5 dress sizes - *does the funky dance of success!* LOL)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hiya,

SPOILER ALERT

Shhhhhhh, just wanted to mention, for the sake of Nanna and Heth that I picked up an exercise ball for Michael today to go with our gifts for him. So that idea is taken ;)

How the world has turned. Suddenly Calvin is the easy one to buy for and Natalie SO HARD! (Note to self - do not buy anything else for Calvin!)

Love and hugs -Debbie