Friday, November 30, 2007

Guess who we saw last night!

After 15 years, Noiseworks finally returned to Adelaide and they rocked our world. Fantastic show! Still havent slept yet, poor Rob s at work! LOL Michael stayed with my parents as it was an over 18's gig. When we arrived at the soundcheck - Jon asked where Michael was and was disappointed that he wasnt there! After the show we chatted to Stuart Fraser for around half an hour, and he was more than disappointed that Michael wasnt there! He gave us his pick to nuture his interest in guitar and made us promise that we would bring him next time :) This morning when Michael came home to get ready for school he was very impressed :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

nannakaren said...

Wow that's pretty cool! Will have to try and pick (!) up on the music theme for Christmas!!

Debbie said...

Sounds like a great night.

Great photo. You obviously had a good seat!

Wow, nannaKaren I think we're leaving comments at the same time lol!

Cherie said...

Ha ha ha! Even in my tired state, I see where Rob gets his humour from! LOL

Nuh Deb no seats, just kind of moved around the room all night. Melbourne was a seated show, and as I get comp tickets (provided by the band), I dont choose my tickets, they do, Melbourne was a table located in the second row from the front smack bang in the middle 2 nights straight, so I do well :)