Sunday, November 05, 2006

Does this look like a Scottish Villan to you??

Well it is! ;)

Michael and I just put his name into Google, and up comes a fair amount of matches and images to a Michael Kitto who was a notorious Scottish viliian! There is also Michael Kitto from Cornwall, and many other pages that we didnt go to.

The things you do whilst waiting for bids to end on ebay, and speaking of which Michael won a bid for the Beanie Kid Master, the rarest beanie kid of them all (and the most expensive I might add :( ) It will arrive from England in a couple of weeks (I hope!). He is very excited! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cherie said...

I am actually quite glad that I do not turn up, being anonymous is a great thing. Previously when Jon was with INXS, if you googled my name it came up with links to INXS.com and Jon, but now having the run of his website, I ensure that my name is nowhere to be found :)