Monday, April 30, 2007

How good am I?


Check out the footy tipping - I'm coming 8965 out of 8965 on Yahoo!!!!!

I am the Bomb!

(In case you're wondering how I have managed to get just 12 out of 40 games right - I'm trying to pick the losers, as a compromise with Heth for being to busy for tipping this year.) Round four was a bit annoying, but apart from that, I have nothing to say but "I ROCK!")

You know, other people apart from us are allowed to post things on the blog if they want to. We do find it useful to know what everyone else is up to.

1 comment:

Cherie said...

You are VERY good at being bad - well done. I havent put my tips in this week, and I got 5, so far thats better than when I have put them in, and as I keep forgetting to put them in, and then remember Saturday afternoon I will keep not putting them in I reckon!