Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Natalie has something to say


Howdy folks, Natalie has a question to ask. "I think jumping rope will be great. Would you like to sponsor me? I think you might help me to raise money." She is participating in Jump Rope for Heart on Friday, and we thought we'd give you all an opportunity to support the work of the Heart Foundation by sponsoring her. If you would like to pledge a donation before Thursday night, we are happy to pay now and collect during the holidays.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Love to, is it done by how much she jumps or as a lump sum? We can do a direct deposit into your bank account if you like? It might be easier as I am unsure of your movements during the school holidays (what are work holidays??!!)

Let me know via email what works best, as really I dont check here as often as I should!