Saturday, June 10, 2006

Images...

I have been taking a lot of images of scenery lately, getting ready for the Loxton Show entries that I promised I would create last year!! I figured that Dad needed a little competition from a Kitto-in-law! After much deliberation on a subject, I figured sun shots are always a good topic...
People poses are always good, but I tend to like nature, although a people pose that would have made good photographic material would have been Dad's face when he got out of the Astra after adding a new texture to the right hand side (Bit of a sore point around here at the moment as none of us have the time to take it to the crash repairers for quotes, and we REALLY need to sell it ASAP).... Anyway.....
This image was taken at the entry point on the Southern Expressway by Panalatinga Road this evening on the way to the drive-in. I dont think its too bad considering we were in a moving car! I need to get some more decent practise in! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

nannakaren said...

Fantastic photo Cherie! Well done! Hope you enjoyed the movie .... what did you see? Good idea to give Dad some competition - he's keen to get a new bigger better camera, but having just got a new "bigger better" computer, that may have to wait a little while!

Cherie said...

Wicked! Let's show him how its done Debbie!! ;)