Thursday, July 20, 2006

Shed Update #?

Hi All, not sure what number update we are up to but it's been a while so thought I'd put something up before bed. Things have continued amongst life and it was great that some of you had a look through when you were around.

So what's new, well it's all painted white, I had a go at concreteing and suggested to Jacob that I really needed a 'Dizzy' to help me. Mostly to level the corners and have a more stable floor. Put the underlay down and slapped the carpet on top then decided that the carpet I had overlapped in parts so best to find some more which Ian and I went looking for on Tuesday morning and found a better bit but it didn't quite work out. so on Wed morning. Thanks Ian for helping out though.

So Wednesday I found a better second-hand bit (which by the way was free & a blessing cause they just toss it out) and thankfully I returned the other stuff to the stack. Had a bit of a work place injury though as I stabbed my arm while cutting the new carpet. I applied some first aid and I must say the cut healed well. Sorry Stu I don't think I'll have a scar but I can show you my other ones!

I also moved everything from the built-in robes in Sam's new room (old office) to the shed and moved some of the stuff under the carport into the shed.

Tonight was moving some of the stuff from the back deck (which was in the shed cupboard) into the built-in's in Sam's room.

The biggest problem now is what to do with all those old computer mags, On Being mags and other stuff - I'm sure the recycling bin will be full next week!

So progess is slow but it's happening!

No comments: