Saturday, May 20, 2006

HTML is a wonderful thing!

In answer to Cherie, the only way to add links (or anything apart from posts and commentsfor that matter) to the blog is by editing the html page template. Anyone who wants to do that can either
  • email the links to me and I'll do it, or
  • ask me to give you admin rights, and do it yourself, (if you know what you are doing.)

The only thing to be carefull of, if you have admin rights, is that changing the template gets rid of all of the customisations. (links, flickr badge, statcounter, that kind of thing) so please make sure you can put it all back on. When it says "Changing the template will get rid of customisations" those are the bits they are talking about.

1 comment:

Cherie said...

I did it!!! And whats better I didnt destroy anything! (I hope!!)

Thanks for the help Stu :)