Friday, May 04, 2007

Wow a minute to myself!

Amazingly I've got a minute to myself at the computer, and no one is pressing buttons they shouldn't be or trying to help me or deleting things they're not meant to, so I'll say hello here. Al and Jacob are outside cleaning the car (well the inside of it at least) and Sam's crawling around being busy as he does. We really haven't been doing anything exciting, just the run of the mill things with a uni student and a 3 year old and a nearly 10 month old and me. It was lovely to go with mum and dad to see Granny (the boys really did travel well which was great!) and Jacob was very excited to be going to the farm as well. It was a long day and I was quite tired by the end of it, but Sam chose that night to be inconsolable and scream for an hour and a half (he's been doing that late evening lately, but this was the first time in the middle of the night). I didn't cope too well at that time but luckily last night was much better - he woke about 3:30 and fed well and went straight back to sleep until 8:30 so today is a much better day than yesterday!
Sam sure is a busy boy, and Jacob ranges between naughty defiant 3year old and beautiful cuddle him to death, etc etc. (The other night before i went out he kissed me and looked at me and said 'you're really cool mum!' Awwww!) Nothing unusual there I guess.
Anyway I'd better go make the most of this peace and do what else I need to. Hope you're all doing well, catch you again! Love Heth
(BTW Dad could you put some photos up from the other day? Thanks!)

No comments: