Saturday, January 20, 2007

How's things??

Hi Honeys all! I wonder how you're all doing?? ... I hope you're not flooded out, nor had any damage, Debbie n Stu, in the floods there! And I hope Sam is better today, Heth n Al .... I understand you getting him checked out, and I hope you've had a reasonable night after that!
And I hope you're all well n able to enjoy a good weekend, Cherie n Rob!!
Marg H visited yesterday, and hasn't changed .... she mentioned the swatting flies comment and we laughed .... but she doesn't seem to have learned much from it .... 16 years ago now I think! She took me to Ad for my Board meeting last night, and it rained VERY heavily on the way, and there was SO much traffic - lots with bikes on the back! Jill and John gave me a ride home, and it was very strange to drive into the town, with no street lights! Power went off just as Poirot was about to reveal whodunit, so Dad was a bit frustrated! Came back on about 10 past 12, just after I got home, but then off again 5 minutes later, until about 6am .... I'm glad it came back on, as we have no hot water/showers/shutters/garage door, with no power! Actually that's not quite true ... there is a manual over-ride on the garage door! Dad's gone to music practice at church this morning .... 9am Saturday is a bit different!
Hope you're all good, not mouldy, and all have a pleasant weekend! Love Mum

No comments: