Saturday, January 27, 2007

The List

Well over the summer Uni break (which I have one week left cause I'm starting early) I had a long list of jobs to do. Two major ones was to move the garden shed which also involved laying a slab of concrete (thought that would be a good idea but...) and with the shed moved cut and stack the pile of wood.

Shed: sweat easily and it was As you may have noticed on Christmas day, for those who were here - it was moved! Although a tip for people laying concrete on a hot day is to read the instructions first. As I tent to degrees when I was flatening it, I didn't do the greatest of jobs, so the slab isn't quite level and has some air bubbles/gaps within the slab. Also as we went away soon after I didn't cure it properly so the water dried out thus leaving those bubbles etc. Oh well things about 28your learn! Lucky it's just the garden shed and not the granny flat (opps sorry Nanna's!).








Wood: Yep so now there is er was a space were the shed was and now....after some early cool mornings, help from Jacob and some daylight savings we have a nice lot of stacked wood.

1 comment:

nannakaren said...

What a hard-working "break" .... but very productive and satisfying, I'm sure! Good on you Al! .... may you reap the benefits for many months/years to come!