Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Moving back home

Hey there,

Just a heads up that I will be resuming using my msn spaces account for my blogging from now on. I will also post updates that have been happening around our world. Rob and Michael will no doubt still use this blog.

Here is a link for you (especially you Mum, make sure dad puts a link on your desktop so that you can view it easily, if not I will set one up when I come over next, or add it to your favourites - oh thats for my Mum by the way!)

http://noiseworker.spaces.live.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I can leave a message!!! Has been good catching up with things on your own blog Cherie. We are reading, but I will point out now that I don't seem to be able to leave comments on any spaces blogs anymore (bum bum bum). But we are out here and we do care about what you're up to.
The new number plates look VERY nice, and it is good to hear that Michael is enjoying year 3 (now that the headache is gone. Hope that he doesn't have any more trouble with headaches).
Hugs and stuff.

Anonymous said...

Ooooooops, forgot to write my name. So used to it know who I am (embarrassed face).
Anyway, Debbie here and it was Debbie up there too. All the best.